this week was long and crazy and busy and i am just glad that it’s over. it’s getting close to the end of the semester for me and i am just itching to get out of my typical daily routine. i took a lot of time to just rest and get little things done this weekend, which felt really nice. these photos are from when we decided to get out of the apartment for dinner and churros.
here a few few thoughts i had during my “long, crazy, busy week”:
- i love the documentary “the true cost” on netflix. i think i want to start shopping in a more sustainable way, so i need to start doing my research.
- my sister and i are planning a trip to europe and i am so excited. we have never traveled out of the country together, but we feel like we need to before our lives (mostly hers) begin to get way too busy.
- my grandmother passed away this week at the age of 90, and i miss her so much. she was the most beautiful person.
- i could see the new beauty and the beast movie over and over and over again.
- my boyfriend and i are going on a spontaneous “just because” trip in about two weeks and i am really looking forward to it.
- i can’t get enough of pure barre. i am so obsessed. i have gone 10 times in the past 12 days!
- i am going home in a few days. i can’t wait to hug my family and cuddle with my pups.
- milka chocolate has my heart.
i hope you had a great weekend!